Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Age of exploration: prepering to set sail

hello readers

    Me and my crew are about to set sea. It is august 1. We are going to get some spices so we can get money. as we set the sea my heart is broken because i left my family. Now we are going to spain. As we are leaving i think about my child she was as pretty as can be we were close. As i lay down to go to sleep i start thinking about her again i cant get her out of my head. Whats happening is there something going on?

   I wake up and someone is in my room they are panting back an forth i ask what was wrong and they said... i walk up to the dock and people where worried i asked my friend what was wrong he said someone has be stealing things and he they don't know who when i looked around some people looked like they new somethimg

4 comments:

  1. nice wok charlie you really know what your writing about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you Showed that your crew was all worried. I Wonder why you chose to say your crew was setting sail then said the date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how you said, "I look around and some people look like they knew something."
    That was really good and suspicious. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool this is awesome Charli. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

    Noeli : )

    ReplyDelete